By Julian Guilfoyle
- Almost three out of ten were or had been, unemployed in the last three years.
- Nearly a third saw their homes decline “substantially” in value.
- More than half were not comfortable that they had enough money to live comfortably through retirement.
- One third responded that they expect to delay their retirement.
- More than half reported that they had taken steps to prepare for a more secure retirement.
To read the entire article, click on this link:
Planning with an elder law attorney may help as you or your loved ones face the challenges of aging in difficult economic conditions.